Last Updated: October 1st, 2017
This is an important legal agreement between you and us. You agree to this Policy by using the Platform or providing your personal information (i.e., information that personally identifies you or other data that can be reasonably used to infer this information) to us. If you do not agree with any term in this Policy, please do not provide us your personal information or use the Platform.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways:
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, username, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other personal information you directly give to us through the Platform.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Platform.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when using the Platform, we log your computer or mobile device operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to the Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on the Platform.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve the Platform and our products and services offered through the Platform.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver the products and services you request or purchase.
We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first obtaining your consent.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to those third party privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal and safety purposes. For example, we may share your personal information:
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. Unless we tell you differently, they do not have any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us.
We may use and share non-identifiable data (i.e. non-personal, de-identified information that can’t be used to identify you) for any lawful business purpose without any obligation or accounting to you. When we do so, we will take reasonable measures to ensure that the non-identifiable data is not personally identifiable and cannot later be used to identify you.
COOKIES AND INTERNET ADVERTISING
We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Website. This type of information is collected to make the Website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may also use “web beacons” (i.e. “web bugs” or “single–pixel” or “clear” GIFs) on the Website. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies just as if you had requested a web page from their website.
Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to websites with which the web browser communicates. The Website does not currently recognize or respond to “do not track” signals.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” from our marketing communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. We may continue to send you administrative emails including, for example, periodic updates to our Policy, even if you indicate that you no longer wish to receive promotional email from us.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. We may not be able to completely remove your personal information from our systems in certain circumstances. For example, we may retain your personal information for legitimate business purposes, if it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or as retained in our data backup systems or cached or archived pages. All of your personal information that we keep will continue to be subject to the terms of this Policy to which you have previously agreed.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Platform may contain links to third party websites and may allow information, including your personal information, to be transmitted to third party websites (such as social networks). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party websites so we encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that collects personal information. This Policy applies solely to information we collect from you.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy. We will post notice of modifications to this Policy on this page and we will attempt to notify you through the Platform or the email address that you provided of any changes to this Policy. Changes will become effective immediately but will not apply retroactively. If you do not agree to the modified Policy you should immediately discontinue your use of the Platform. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above.
RallyBright, Inc. is located at 7801 Lonesome Pine Ln, Bethesda, MD 20817.